Jóhannus Egholm Hansen
Chairman of the Board
- Professional Board Member, Business Consultant and Lawyer
- Many years of International management, trade, project, M & A, and legal experience
- Experience with infrastructure investments
- Vice-President of the Board of Airport Development in the Faroe Islands
Jàkup Sverri Kass
Vice Chairman of the Board
- Lecturer at the Faroese Centre of Maritime and Engineering Studies, advisor and holds several Board Member positions.
- Former airport CEO and years of management, sales and marketing experience inside the airline and shipping industry.
Aviâja Lyberth Lennert
- Diploma of Arts; Bachelor of Science i Sociologi
- Board work, project management and management.
Engineer, Global EPC Director at FLSmidth A/S, extensive experience with international project management and working in and with multicultural organizations and has been stationed on several different occasions, in Egypt, Tunisia, Columbia, Chile, Spain, Germany and Mexico.